September 8, 2012

An Introduction: Cultivating Creative Entrepreneurs

Hi there, My name is Tehlia Lauerman, Owner - Operator - Pencil Pusher - and Coffee Go Getter for this site. I have created many spaces for myself online and in doing so I have finally found the 5 things I am passionate about. And Five might be a few to little. If you are smiling you know very well what I mean... Us Creatives have an addiction to creating. With that said, WELCOME again and keep reading ~ ~ ~
Cultivate:
  • To grow or tend (a plant or crop), promote the growth of.
  • To nurture; foster. Form and refine, as by education.
  • To seek the acquaintance or goodwill of; make friends with.
Creative:
  • Having the ability or power to create: Human beings are creative animals.
  • Productive; creating.
  • Characterized by originality and expressiveness; imaginative: creative writing.
  • One who displays productive originality
Entrepreneur:
  • The owner or manager of a business enterprise who, by risk and initiative, attempts to make profits
Does any of that sound like you? Are you a creative, an artist and seller of what you make or hope to start selling what you make? Do you cultivate, grow and nurture your ideas? I have to say it sounds a lot like me. When I am not in my studio crocheting, embroidering, painting or creating block prints, I am on twitter and my facebook fanpage making announcements and being a social media maven. Then before the evening ends I am creating logos - banners - blogs - websites & fanpage profile/cover images for other creatives.

I love to create whether it is for myself, to sell in my handmade online shop or to help others cultivate their creative dreams. Follow along to get tips on selling what you make, social media pointers and website/blog tutorials along with random adventures around the house, from chickens in my yard, to dogs sleeping on my lap and definitely a dreaded "I hate laundry" rant. Be sure to subscribe, follow *look to the sidebar*, comment, ask questions and share your successes.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Connect with me on

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: